- 28 years today as a baptised Christian
- forgiveness and grace
- the ultimate sacrifice that saves our souls from sin and gives us eternal life!
- my beautiful family
- my fabulous friends who are also family to me
- a lovely home full of all that makes me happy
- my talents
- each and every animal we care for and share our lives with
- Pepper came home! (my chicken - yeah silly but still grateful!)
- knowing love
- my dear friend Michelle and her family who are going through a very rough time
- support from those I love
- I am greeted every day with a beautiful sunrise and end each day with an equally beautiful sunset that God has painted just for me!
- Jesus has risen and is alive today!
Not necessarily in that order.
We would like to wish you ALL a very happy Easter!
"For God so loved the World, that he GAVE his ONLY begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM, may have EVER lasting life!" John 3:16