Saturday, June 20, 2009

Never Kick a Cow Chip on a Hot Day - Proverb

A walk around the farm......
I forget what this "weed" is...its one of my favorite flowers...weeds are just flowers out of the garden
Wild Rose - next year I'm transplanting some of these closer to the house
The new ground Norm leases from his uncle that adjoins ours
Doug squirrel hunting - Friday was the last day so I took him out around the farm..no luck, we've had a lot of rain so everywhere is green, it's so pretty when we are not in a drought!
More flowers...I dont know what kind this is, but its interesting




This is my friend Tina's Dog, they moved into the house on the back part of the farm, his name is Lucky
Doug was helping Tina clear out a flower bed and found tons of Rolly pollies, we didn't notice her babies until they all came out from underneath her...they carry their babies this way

6 comments:

Thanks for visiting the farm! We love comments and hope to hear from you! ~ Rachel, Norm, Kiddos, and all our furry friends!